Design Fee – Image Clean up or Personal Coat of Arms & Logos
When working on custom projects: Flat rate design fee $55 if you do not already have a design that is pure black and white and vectorized along with any text that is needed.
- Flat rate design fee $55.00 covers several scenarios regarding images and logos.
- This design is required if the client cannot provide a high resolution graphic in pure black and white or a vectored image.
- This design fee can be used to building a custom logo or coat of arms if you do not already have a design that is pure black and white and vectorized along with any text that is needed.
- After the design purchase, the client can use the image again in the future as needed for additional pieces – i.e. knives, seats, coats, bottles, etc.
WITHOUT INCURRING THE DESIGN FEE AGAIN.
- Only the parts to be engraved should be sent. IE – Motor Cycle seats: Please remove the seat cover and send only the seat cover. Guns: Please do not ship entire firearm. Send only the slide, receiver, or other parts to be engraved.
- A First draft of Custom Designs will be presented to the client within 72 hours of purchasing service.
- Client must indicate the desired area and orientation of the image on their project. This is done most easily by printing custom design once finished, cutting it out, and placing it on the object that is to receive the laser engraved image. Email the photo to Tergus Customs to ensure your desired orientation and placement.